How to make a bruise with homemade Halloween makeup
A bruise is a great addition to any Halloween costume, but you don’t want to go around injuring yourself for authenticity. Instead, consider using Halloween makeup to make a bruise. Some of the best Halloween makeup and costume makeup can make a fake bruise look incredibly real. The best part about Halloween makeup that can be used for a fake bruise is that you can make it at home with a few things you’ll most likely already have!
What you’ll need:
- Eyeshadow in a few colors:
- Deep blue
- Charcoal/smoky gray
- Shimmery green
- Makeup brush
Instructions and application:
- Apply the blue eye shadow with a makeup brush.
- Add gray eye shadow (and more blue, if needed).
- Finally, add the green eye shadow along the edges to make your fake bruise look more realistic.
- Smudge the fake bruise as you please so you get the look you want.
- Remove the fake bruise with soap and water after Halloween.