Homemade face makeup
Making homemade face makeup isn’t difficult. With just a few things you probably have lying around the house you can make great face paint to go with any Halloween costume. Costume makeup is an important part of a Halloween costume, so you shouldn’t overlook it. Making face makeup that is versatile is a great way to get the flair of Halloween makeup without spending the money.
What you need:
- 1 tsp of cornstarch
- ½ tsp water
- ½ tsp cold cream
- 2 drops food coloring of your choosing
- Bowl or container
- Stir together cornstarch and cold cream into the bowl or container until it is blended well to the consistency you require.
- Add the water and stir until blended.
- Stir in drops of food coloring. The number of drops depends on the color of face makeup you are looking to get.
- Wash and dry your hands and face thoroughly before applying any face makeup.
- Use your fingers to apply the Halloween makeup to large areas.
- For smaller designs on your face, use a small paint brush or makeup brush.
- Remove with soap and water after you are done.
- Store refrigerated in an airtight container.